- Traps are available to rent (up to 3 traps per person per rental) between 8-10 am daily at the Veterinary Services Reception Lobby
- Traps can be rented for up to 3 weeks at a time (no renewals available)
- Trap rental requires a $50 refundable credit card deposit at the time of rental
- Deposits must be refunded to the same credit card used at the time of rental
- Deposit will be forfeited if the trap is not returned within 3 weeks
- A Trap Loan Agreement Form must be completed
For more information about the Community Cats Program and how we can help, please visit here. Calls are generally returned within 24 - 48 hours.