Trap loans for free-roaming cats will be processed curbside at our Low-Cost Vet Clinic by reservation only on a first-call, first-served basis in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Please note the necessary information below:
- Reservations will be scheduled in 15 minute intervals every day between 8am - 10am with
- There is a maximum of 3 traps loaned per person and a loan period of 3 weeks (no renewals available)
- A refundable credit card deposit of $50 is required per trap
- Deposits must be refunded to the same credit card used at the time of rental
- Deposit will be forfeited if trap is not returned within 3 weeks
- A Trap Loan Agreement must be completed
- Reservations can be made by calling us at 702-955-5955 or emailing us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Email Subject: Trap Loan Reservation
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Requested date and time for reservation
- Number of traps needed
- If possible, print and fill out this form or follow the links below to expedite processing:
What to expect:
Upon arrival to the shelter at the time of your reservation, please follow the steps below while remaining in your vehicle at all times:
- Park in any of the designated purple or orange spots labeled “Community Cat/Foster Appointment” or “Vaccine Spay/Neuter Appointment”, which are the parking spots closest to the Low-Cost Vet Clinic entrance.
- Call 702-955-5955 to let the staff know of your arrival, whether you have the Trap Loan Agreement filled out already, and the parking spot type and number you are in.
- Our receptionists will go over all the necessary information over the phone and then send out a staff member to provide the trap(s) and finish all the paperwork.
Please be prepared for a brief wait for processing during your visit. All forms needed for bringing back the cat(s) to receive TNR surgery will be included within the loaned trap.
We highly encourage everyone to wear masks for the protection of our staff.
If you are sick or having flu-like symptoms, please do not make a reservation until you are symptom-free for 24 - 48 hours without the use of symptom-altering medications (such as fever reducers).