Trap Neuter Return (TNR) Surgeries
Reservations, Hours, & Location
TNR surgeries for free-roaming cats will be processed at our Low-Cost Vet Clinic by reservation only on a first-call, first-served basis.
Please note the necessary information below:
- Reservations will be scheduled in 15 minute intervals every day between 8am - 10am.
- There is a maximum of 3 cats accepted per person (subject to change depending on surgical availability).
- Reservations can be made by calling us at 702-955-5955 or emailing us at SpayNeuter@animalfoundation.com with the following information:
- Email Subject: TNR Reservation
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Trapping address
- Requested date and time for reservation
- Number of cats you plan on trapping
- Please do not trap any cats until you have received a confirmation email with your reservation.
- If possible, print and fill out this form or follow the links below to expedite processing:
- All cats must arrive in secured humane traps; cats in carriers will not be accepted
- All cats must be at least 2 months of age or weigh at least 2 pounds
- All cats must be returned to the original outdoor home where they were trapped and must not be rehomed
- We are unable to provide “free” spay/neuter services for kittens being removed from the outdoors or owned cats
- All food and water must be removed after midnight and prior to drop off to avoid surgical complications if possible
Caring for a large colony of 10+ cats and need trapping assistance? Fill out the questionnaire below to start the process.