Enter your pet in the 2nd Annual Howl-O-Ween dog costume contest presented by The Animal Foundation at Downtown Summerlin’s Treat Street on October 31st!
Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category. Purchase your ticket here to be in the contest. Arrive between 4 PM & 4:45 PM on October 31st to pick-up your goody bag and contest number before the contest begins.
Contest categories include:
1. Funniest Costume – Laughter should fill the audience
2. Owner/Dog Costume Combination – Human and dog must be in costume for this fun category
3. Most Creative – Show us something we’ve never seen
All participants must purchase a ticket entry/donation prior to the event. On-site registration is welcome pending space available. Check-in will be located in the Macy’s Promenade at Downtown Summerlin beginning at 4:30 PM on October 31st. Contest will start promptly at 5:30 PM.
- Entrants will be provided a participant number which must be worn/held and visible at all times
- Dog(s) must remain on a leash at all times
- Each dog must be accompanied by an adult
- The Judges decisions are final
- No motorized vehicles are allowed within the event space
- One dog/entry is not eligible for more than one prize or goody bag
Please be aware, photographers will be on-site and taking photos of all contestants and winners for use on social media and other channels.
Winners may be featured in The Animal Foundation and Downtown Summerlin post event coverage online.
Thank you for participating in The Animal Foundation’s Howl-O-Ween Dog costume contest. All event proceeds will benefit The Animal Foundation.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com with any questions pertaining to this event.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you are welcome to change the dog you are entering in the costume contest. All changes must be complete by October 28th.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes to your registration. All changes must be complete by October 28th.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your ticket to the event or have a screenshot of it on your phone. A valid ID will also be requested at event.
What is the refund policy?
We would be sad to see you go! No refund can be issued, but your registration is a donation to the shelter and tax deductible.